Michelle is a REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) approved Level 4 trainer, and specialises in resistance training to build muscle, strength and stamina. She can take you to fit and toned, and will help you see your abs again if you’re looking for the ultimate six-pack beach body. Or if you want to put on some serious muscle and go into bodybuilding, she knows exactly how to get you there, and that goes for men and women!
With twenty years of experience in the fitness industry, and shelves full of competition awards you can be confident that Michelle knows her stuff – she’s dedicated to her own fitness, so she knows what journey you have in front of you, and she’ll be with you all the way. She’s amazingly motivational, and will use all her knowledge and training to push her clients to achieve way more than they ever imagined.
As well as the physical training, Michelle knows all about the nutrition you’ll need to take on board to hone yourself, so she’ll ensure you get the right dietary advice.
If you’re looking to better your health, fitness and physique, Michelle is perfect for taking you through the process.
However, if you’re looking for a more relaxed fitness regime, but prefer to work with a female trainer, Michelle will be happy to talk with you and work out an appropriate routine for your particular goals.
What Michelle offers:
- 1-2-1 Personal Training sessions, tailored to suit the level of fitness and body shape you’re looking to work up to
- Online coaching to help you keep your training and motivation high when you’re away from the gym
- Dietary advice so your food fuels you for your workouts and life
- Group sessions if you want to work with friend, or like-minded people with similar goals – community really helps drive you forward!
- Competition prep – if you want to start competing, Michelle knows exactly how to get you to your peak at the right time
- Posing classes – how to show off your new physique professionally, although it’s impressive poolside as well
More about Michelle
Michelle has been competing in bodybuilding and physique competitions for 7 years and has won prizes in competitions starting with a great second place in the 2010 BNBF (British National Bodybuilding Federation) championships. She was the 2011 Body Fitness Champion, and has won awards every year, including the Physique category at the 2012 BNBF competition, and a brilliant second in the Hercules Olympia Figure contest in 2014. In 2015 she became British Champion again.
Michelle has entered many competitions run by the BNBF, the UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation (UKBFF), the International Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (IBFA), and the National Amateur Body-Builders Association (NABBA).
Her experience in the fitness industry stretches back two decades. Health and good physical conditioning is a passion she enjoys sharing with all her clients, and she’s looking forward to helping VK Gym users to push the boundaries and enjoy healthy, strong and enjoyable lives.
To arrange a chat with Michelle call us on 01243 862279 or call Michelle direct on 07472 774441.